Friendship Day is an international holiday celebrating on First Sunday of August Month consistently every year. On this awesome day peoples meet their friends and sharing gifts, wishes, greetings and so many things. Friendship day occur of differences date in various countries. In the US, India, Pakistan etc. it is celebrate on First Sunday of the August month.
This day has extraordinary significance in everybody’s life. Friends are much the same as crucial parts of your life after all individual are social creatures. You can not envision your existence without having any friends. Friends are somebody those with whom you can share your inclination, feelings, satisfaction, distress… and so forth a companion is additionally similar to a manual for everyone’s’ life .assume if you are accomplishing something incorrectly or you don’t know not something then as of now your closest friends will help you to tackle your issue. Friendship shows us to assembled and has confidence on someone else. Before coming to Friendship day, individuals are seeking on long range informal communication destinations Happy Friendship Day Stuffs like Wishes, Quotes, Images for best friends..
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
- “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
- “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” – Washington Irving
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to level yourself up.” – Thomas J. Watson
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”— Dale Carnegie